Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Let's talk pink...

When most people think of "pink" images, little girls dressed in fluffy tutu's and yummy cotton candy come to mind. But different shades of pink set the tone for different moods.....

This room just looks so cozy and inviting...

Not so sure about going full on pink? Why not try a banding around your chairs. The littlest details can still make huge impact....







The pop of pink silk drapes make such a statement...



There's a lot of layering going on in this bathroom, but yet it's still so calm and so dramatic at the same time. My favorite part is that silhouette floor. Isn't that amazing!





Perfect example of how pink can be so romantic and calming. I have a weakness for pink and gold together. So stunningly gorgeous and can we talk about the night stand. Love!!



I need this room in my life, but with a two yr old boy, this room would look this way all of 5 minutes. I can dream tho and what sweet dreams I would have here...









Pink and gold once again. So elegant...







Something I always love to do whenever I can, is using wallpaper or fabric for the back of bookcases and hutches. Great way to make an impact, but still subtle...







A bright, vivid tone like fuchsia suggest energy and glamour. I couldn't agree more. Isn't this an amazing space? I would be completely inspired every day walking into this space. 









If you're still a little nervous about adding pink into your home in a larger scale, why not start with some lush pillows like these?You can't go wrong. I always tell clients if they want to try something new and they don't want a huge cost, pillows are your best friend and can make such a change. With spring in the air right now, this is the perfect time to make a change and try a little pink in your life. I assure you will love the change!

What's you're thoughts?
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment